It’s almost here! My absolutely favorite time of the year! Christmas at Gaylord Palms! Christmas at Gaylord Palms and ICE! has become this Tampa Mama’s most fun tradition with the whole family and we wouldn’t miss it! And because it is only October (yes, I’m a planner) I want to tell you how you can book early and save some cash (because we all know that Santa’s sleigh doesn’t fill itself…am I right!?!)
This post has been updated to include all 2023 information!
You can read a few of my past years reviews here, but I want to give you all the ways you can save now by booking early! And there are actually many ways to save on ICE! at Gaylord Palms 2023 featuring “A Charlie Brown Christmas” (November 17, 2023–January 3, 2023) along with hotel packages too! Ready, set…click on the links below (and make sure to tell them Tampa Mama sent you!)
1. There are deals for AAA members! Click here to save if you are a AAA member!
2. Purchase a Hotel Package and save when you book soon! Staying the night and experiencing the entire hotel during Christmas time is just magical! There is so much to do and so much to see! We would DEFINITELY recommend staying the night and an atrium view gets you the most bang for your buck as the #LIT Show you’ll be able to see from your balcony! Package deals are available when combining ICE! tickets and your room stay!
3. By a Play & Save Bundle Package can save you up to 30%! There are many experiences all wrapped up into a day of fun! The Play & Save Gold pass will get you the most bang for your buck and you won’t miss a thing! The Cirque: Spirit of Christmas Show and the #LIT light show in the atrium are ones not to miss! Check out all the options to save here!
4. If you can’t stay the night, stay for the day! Like the whole day! Cirque: Spirit of Christmas show is $4.99+ tax for reserved seating at 1pm. Walk the atrium and do the Merry Snoopy Scavenger Hunt all throughout the hotel and soak all the Christmas in. Have lunch at Wreckers and then book your ICE! “A Charlie Brown Christmas” along with, Snow Flow Mountain (snow tubing) and then the Gingerbread Decorating Corner. Then have dinner at
5.The More the Merrier! Have a group of 10 or more!?! If you aren’t a scout group, there is still a way to save! Groups with 10 or more adults qualify for group pricing. Please contact ICE! Group Sales for pricing information at 407-586-0373 or email@example.com Call to request details on how you can save!
6. Christmas at Gaylord Palms is all about the spirit of the season so drop by the hotel and have dinner at one of their most fabulous restaurants! We LOVE Old Hickory Steakhouse and eat there every time we visit! The renovation has just been complete and they are now open for business again!
We just can’t tell you how much we love our family tradition of Christmas at Gaylord Palms! We hope you are able to attend this year and save a few dollars! Will you be booking? Have you been to Christmas at Gaylord Palms before? Make sure you let us know how your trip was! Enjoy the holidays with your families!
Mama Loves articles are never sponsored and are always based on my true true favorites of things my family and I do and I hope your family enjoys them too!