Purchase your tickets today for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! November 8th- December 22!)
The magic of Christmas comes alive during this special ticketed event each year. We absolutely love Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! Each special party night offers guests a chance to endulge themselves into the holiday season with the pixie dust that makes memories that much more special!
As a long time Florida events blogger, I’ve attended this party for the past 8 years and here are my must dos for the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Order matching Disney holiday shirts!
- Book a room at a Disney Resort to take advantage of free bus transportation to Magic Kingdom.
- Arrive at Magic Kingdom at 4pm
- Purchase some Disney holiday themed Mickey ears! You’ll feel much more festive.
- Use the My Disney Experience App to book a dining reservation for 4:15/4:30pm
- Snag a Fast Pass before you can’t use them at 7pm
- Grab some free hot chocolate and cookies and make your way to the castle to sit down and reserve your spot for the 1st show & Cinderella Castle lighting. Grab some health snacks like GoGo squeeZ too! (All the peppermint sticks around the Park indicate free treats!)
- Make plans to see the first show at 7:45
- Stay to watch Elsa magically FROST the castle.
- Catch the first snow on Main Street as you watch the 8:30 parade.
- Ride a few rides!
- Come back at 10pm to watch the only fireworks show of the night.
- Catch a Minnie Van back to your Disney Resort. Worth the spend.