The Beach Tampa is the coolest free event I’ve seen in Tampa!
Here’s what you need to know before you go:
- They are selling FREE tickets online at Ticketmaster.com
- This event will end on August 25th, 2016. Time are here.
- They are only good for about an hour.
- There isn’t too much else to do there besides see the “art” jump in and play. We only stayed for about 30 minutes.
- There is food sold if you want to eat (PDQ was open on the main concourse.
- They have FREE lockers for you to put your things in.
- The little ones will need supervision as you can “sink” to the bottom.
- They DO sell day of tickets for this, and they are also free.
- Call the McDonald’s Box Office at Amalie Arena before you go to see if they have day of tickets available.
- Very cool and worth checking out.
Thank you to the Vinik Family Foundation for putting this whole event on for free for the city of Tampa. Very cool… Thank you!